More and more, businesses of all types have come to recognize the importance of Cross-Connection Control to the stability of their companies, as well as to the safety of employees and customers. The risks and liabilities created by backflow can pose a direct threat to human health, and are seldom covered by insurance.
Companies across North America, including several Fortune 100 clients, trust HydroCorp for cross-connection control surveys and to assist them in developing and implementing internal cross-connection programs and guidelines.
The HydroCorp Survey
A comprehensive HydroCorp Cross-Connection Control Survey includes:
- A complete survey of your facilities for both existing and potential cross-connections
- Review and verification of proper installation of existing backflow prevention devices and assemblies
- Development of complete facility potable water piping and/or process drawings
- Implementation or review of the facilities’ internal cross-connection control program
- Assistance in achieving compliance with local water authorities’ cross-connection control program requirements and documentation
For more information, download a Sample Report illustrating the range of deliverables and recommendations included in a typical HydroCorp cross-connection control survey.