HydroCorp strives to provide authoritative, accurate information about backflow prevention, cross-connection control, and drinking water safety as part of our service to our clients and to the general public.
This page contains a range of links and downloadable documents intended to provide you with in-depth information about a wide range of water safety subjects, HydroCorp activities and initiatives, regulatory activities, and trends affecting the water safety industry.
Cross Connection Control – General Information
No Backflow, Cross Connection Control & Backflow Prevention Links
USC, Foundation for Cross Connection Control & Hydraulic Research
EPA, Cross Connection Control Resources
AWWA, American Water Works Association
ABPA, American Backflow Prevention Association
Cross Connection Control – Video Resources
Exterior Cross-Connection Control (External Inspection) Video – HydroCorp (5 min.)
Anti-Siphon Toilet Fill Valve (ASSE 1002) Overview (3 min.)
American Water Works Association (AWWA) Backflow Prevention (5 min.)
Cross Connection Control Program, Nebraska DHHS
Halton Region (Ontario) Cross-Connection Control Program (5 min.)
Legionella – General Information
CDC – Developing a Water Management Program to Reduce Legionella Growth & Spread in Buildings
ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 188-2015 – Legionellosis: Risk Management for Building Water Systems
World Health Organization (WHO) – Legionellosis, General Information
All documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader or an equivalent application to view these documents.
- 50 Cross-Connection Questions, Answers,& Illustrations Relating To Backflow Prevention Products and Protection of Safe Drinking Water Supply | Watts®
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Form for Tester Use
- American Backflow Prevention Association (ABPA) Cross Connection Control
- EPA Cross Connection Control | Best Practices Guide
- EPA Cross Connection Control Manual
- Michigan – Cross Connection Control – Residential, HydroCorp
- Michigan – Cross Connection Control – Commercial/Industrial, HydroCorp
- Michigan Backflow Prevention Testing, HydroCorp
- Michigan DEQ – Cross Connections
Note pertaining to links, brochures, downloads: Not all of these items may be applicable in your geographic area. Please check with your local plumbing inspector or authority having jurisdiction (AHJ) for rules and regulations applicable in your specific area.